[Zope] Zope 2.6.1 changed default number format

Ed Crewe Ed.Crewe@bristol.ac.uk
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:17:34 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Again,

Just for the record the integer bug in DCOracle2 is fixed by
using the recently released Beta version...

http://dev.nzo.zope.org/Members/matt/dco2/dco213bannounce

Cheers,
Ed

 Ed Crewe    ( Web Developer - ID Group )       ed.crewe@bris.ac.uk
 Institute for Learning and Research Technology                ILRT
 University of Bristol Information Services         +44 117 9287083
 8-10 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HH  http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk