[Zope] External Editor

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:37:29 -0500

You might try:

editor =3D c:\path\to\vim -f

or=20

editor =3D c:\path\to\vim /f

Not sure how it parses switches on Windows.

It doesn't do this on my windoze box though, it launches gvim just fine w=
ith=20
no options. I really can't explain notepad either. That never detaches un=
less=20
they changed it significantly on XP, hehe.  AFAIK notepad hasn't been tou=
ched=20
for years.

It might mean something different is wrong, although I can't say what.=20

-Casey