[Zope] dynamic form checkbox data

Rua Haszard Morris ruahm@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:04:25 +1300 (NZDT)

Hi,

I have a form which has (dynamically-generated)
checkboxes (from database rows).

these are of the form:
<input type=checkbox name="ismember:list:string"
checked><dtml-var sequence-var-name>
(some do not default to checked).

When I'm processing the form data, the list contains
data for only those that are checked (i.e. no list if
none are checked, a short list if some are checked).

How can I generate a list of boolean values
representing the user's selections?  I need to use the
boolean value in a dtml-if in the sql that processes
the form data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks,
Rua HM.