[Zope] Html2pdf problems

Ashley Lloyd ashleylloyd@hotmail.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:39:05 +0000

I've been trying to get PDFs generated "on-the-fly" recently, and tried
html2pdf. When appending /html2pdf to the end of the url, I got a completely
blank page (using Win 2k). Apparently, the free Windows binary version does
not have the full functionality with it (and that is one of the bits - or
the only bit - thats missing!), if the binary version is the one you're
using.

I'm only a newbie, so don't take my word for it!! If anyone else knows I'm
wrong, please put me right, as I'd be interested to know, too.

Cheers

Ashley

From: Samir Mishra <SamirMishra@cbuae.gov.ae>
CC: zope <zope@zope.org>
Subject: RE: [Zope] Html2pdf problems
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 12:08:30 +0400

Can I use html2pdf in Win XP? I used the directions in the 'how-to' but get
an error when I try and generate the PDF. Something along the lines of
"Internet Explorer cannot open the site html2pdf" :(.

I've tried it a number of different ways, including having the full path to
ghtmldoc in the Python External Method.

TIA.

Samir.

Chat online in real time with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk