[Zope] Whether Zope can do the job

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:36:22 -0600

>Are you really looking for a web application? To provide the same ease of
>use as PaperPort in a browser would be quite a challenge, IMHO. Someone tell
>me I'm wrong... (well I suppose you could combine with Java or
>SASH+Javascript but...).

Zope would do fine on the storage/presentation side, with all the CMS
stuff existing and being built. The input side would either be a PITA
web form, a standalone client interacting via XML-RPC/HTTP/DAV/ZEO/etc,
or maybe a XUL application on Mozilla.

I doubt this exists already, but I'm sure you could find someone who
would love to be paid for a week's worth of making this.

       --jcc