[Zope] Re: How to connect ZODBC with login instead of user

jwsacksteder@ramprecision.com jwsacksteder@ramprecision.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:11:34 -0500

OK- I'll guess your DSN isn't formatted right. Remember that the DSN string
gets passed to the server as-is and is processed there. Depending on what
sort of database you are connecting to I have seen DSN's that look like
this:

	DSN=foo;USR=bar;PWD=baz
or
	foo/bar/baz
or
	foo;bar;baz
etc.

What database are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Calvo, Luis [mailto:Luis.Calvo@epson-electronics.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 7:24 AM
To: 'Maik Jablonski'; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Re: How to connect ZODBC with login instead of user

I have a DB in a Unix server and my Zope server in a W2000. I try to connect
them. I have created  the ODBC connection in my W2000 server with my DB and
it works with access and so on. But I can't use it in the Zope server. I
install in Zope the ZODBC but when I create a ZODBC connection it does not
work.