[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Proposed installation changes for review

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:33:28 -0500

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 10:01:53AM -0500, Dan L. Pierson wrote:
> I don't see an equivalent to "./zctl.py debug" anywhere.  This starts up an
> interactive Python as
> a ZEO client with ZServer and Zope imported and app = Zope.app().  I use it
> constantly.  Please?

+1.  I also use zctl.py debug nearly every day.

of course it's just a convenience, but it's an important
convenience because nearly every document i can find
on debugging Zope says roughly "...and of course you
can use ZEO, but that's beyond the scope of this article..."

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com