[Zope] Image management in Zope

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:42:35 -0000

Toto je vícedílná zpráva formátu MIME.

------=_NextPart_000_01C2E87B.B6314960

Hi Jens &@,

I dont give you answer, but I will learn to you how to effectivelly searc=
informations about Zope products and howtos. Type following URLs in your
two windows of browser:

http://www.zope.org/Products/all_products?pp=3D1&batch_size%3Aint%3Arequi=
red=3D9
99=20
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/index_html?pp=3D1&batch_size:int=
:requ
ired=3D999=20
(be quiet, it takes few minutes to downola these pages, you will about a
minute see nothing)

Do a text searches at both these pages for "image", "img", "picture" and
"photo" at each page. Then you will have overview of all products and
howtos at Zope.

Regards JL.

PS Sorry for HTML format, it is due long links.

----------
Odes=EDlatel: Jens JB. Bjerre <jens@bkinformatik.dk>
I would like to make a site, where the user can upload an image in any
size. The site then have to convert the image to jpg or another
optimized format. After that I would like to be able to display the
picture in a form of shop-system, in different sizes. I have been
looking at the Photo product, and it seems like it is close. I just
can't see how I convert the image upon upload.

------=_NextPart_000_01C2E87B.B6314960

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Hi Jens &amp;@,<br><br>I dont give you =
answer, but I will learn to you how to effectivelly search informations =
about Zope products and howtos. Type following URLs in your two windows =
of =
browser:<br><br>http://www.zope.org/Products/all_products?pp=3D1&amp;batc=
h_size%3Aint%3Arequired=3D999 =
size:int:required=3D999 <br>(be quiet, it takes few minutes to downola =
these pages, you will about a minute see nothing)<br><br>Do a text =
searches at both these pages for &quot;image&quot;, &quot;img&quot;, =
&quot;picture&quot; and &quot;photo&quot; at each page. Then you will =
have overview of all products and howtos at Zope.<br><br>Regards =
JL.<br><br>PS Sorry for HTML format, it is due long =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>jens@bkinformatik.dk</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;<br><font size=3D1 face=3D"Courier New">I would =
like to make a site, where the user can upload an image in any<br>size. =
The site then have to convert the image to jpg or another<br>optimized =
format. After that I would like to be able to display the<br>picture in =
a form of shop-system, in different sizes. I have been<br>looking at the =
Photo product, and it seems like it is close. I just<br>can't see how I =
------=_NextPart_000_01C2E87B.B6314960--