[Zope] Help: Finding/Deleting Bad Object from ZODB (Data.fs)

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:33:37 -0600 (CST)

Bad filestorage eh?

I was going to use fsrecover.py (need to download, not included with Zope
2.5.1) but wanted to see if there was anything else first.

I read the other thread about POSKeyErrors and didn't find a solution.

BZ