[Zope] can zope port to java/dotnet?

Chen Fu novalet@yahoo.com.cn
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:15:55 +0800 (CST)

Hi!

I like zope for its pure OO framework. is it the only
work among the CMSs take this design? If it is true,
why not any other clone in java, c# or cpp?

I agree Python is a good language, but it faces many
challenges also like relative slow speed, short of
programmer(compare with java cpp) and short of elite
programming environment (like MS visual studio).

Some articles explain why the zope can't port from
CPython to JPython. But how about a rebuild in pure
java/cpp/c#? is it possible and deserved?

This is only an crude idea for I have just several
months experience in zope.
Any argument is welcome :)

=====
Remote Scensing Satellite Ground Station
Chinese Academy of Science