[Zope] exUserFolder authentication problem -URGENT

K.Praveen Kumar praveenkkumar@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:00:18 -0800 (PST)

Dear list,
     I've been using exUser Folder authentication for the
web application developed using Zope. I'm using MySQL as
backend. I've created users. I've deselected the Access
contents information" and "View" in the Authenticated
module and given permission to "Authenticated", "Owner",
"Manager" roles only. Now If I visited to the Home page it
is redirecting to the Login Page and after successful
authentication Showing the Home page. Till now it is fine.
     If I click any of the link in the HOme page it is
redirecting to the Login screen again. what might be the
problem? Please help me out.

Thanks in advance
Praveen