[Zope] POSKeyError 000000000001efcd

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:16:25 -0600 (CST)

Zope Version  (Zope 2.5.1 (binary release, python 2.1, linux2-x86), python
2.1.3, linux2)
Python Version  2.1.3 (#1, Apr 15 2002, 11:13:45) [GCC 2.7.2.3]

I got some answers from another thread, but nobody seems to really have a
cure. I tried using fsrecover.py but was having problems with that as
well.

BZ