[Zope] dump a wiki?

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:01:28 -0600

>I have a wiki with some content I would like to dump to an external
>file, txt, pdf or html would be fine.  How do I do this?

I can only make a semi-informed guess:

they should have a way to get the source (src(), uncookedBody(), etc...)
or rendered output (index_html, perhaps others). You should be able to
located these with a quick browse through the source or API docs (if
any.) Write a tree-walker script that calls this method on all your Wiki
page objects and saves the results, either as a File (perhaps to a
LocalFS), or on disk if you use an ExternalMethod.

Or make wget work. Can't say how, though. (You might also look at curl,
which I think does this.)

       --jcc