[Zope] a login link

Bryan C. Andregg bryan.andregg@duke.edu
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:58:36 -0500

--ugMgaRwDDWDxqvmW

I'd like to provide a link, whereby clicking it would generate a login prom=
pt
and then return to the calling page.

I thought I'd just create a script, viewable by only the people in the role
that I want to login.

I did this, and tried just to use,

context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(context.REQUEST['HTTP_REFERER'])

This doesn't work. Or I should say, it half works. If the login is successf=
ul,
the page is returned but the user object hasn't been updated (has_roles()
doesn't work) and subsiquent clicks of the link don't prompt for
authentication.

Can anyone tell me why this isn't doing what I want it to, or how to create=
simple "click here to login" script?

Cheers,
--=20
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology
 e <bryan.andregg@duke.edu>
 p +1 919 684 6201

--ugMgaRwDDWDxqvmW