[Zope] Re: Zope digest, Vol 1 #2654 - 34 msgs

Frederic Faure ffaure@bigfoot.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:10:41 +0100

At 12:00 14/03/2003 -0500, zope-request@zope.org wrote:
>From: Lennart Regebro <lennart@regebro.nu>
>The best overview of CMS products I have found are unfortunately only in
>german: www.contentmanagement.de
>
>This one is pretty comprehensive too:
>http://www.hartman-communicatie.nl/Content/tools.htm

Thx for the links and to everyone who answered. The problem with lists like
this, is that they rarely come from developers, and developers who have a
wide knowledge of the field the product belongs to : as a result, we very
rarely have a hands-on account of the pros and cons of such and such tool.

Personally, I had to go through the ordeal of maintaining a site with PHP
to finally understand the reason why Zope is a better tool.

Fred.