[Zope] Yet another Zcatalog question--PrincipiaSearchSource

Chris Muldrow muldrow@mac.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:17:17 -0500

When I try this, it doesn't actually index the data for the search
source--I've tried both PrincipiaSearchSource and document_src--but it does
this:
<bound method FLSNewsStory.document_src of <FLSNewsStory at
/News/FLS/2003/032003/03172003/france>> France calls emergency U.N. meeting
on Iraq's peaceful disarmament, ignoring U.S. deadline