[Zope] ZopeTime: several errors on 2.6.1

Florian Konnertz florian.konnertz@web.de
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:44:09 +0100

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Florian Konnertz wrote at 2003-3-12 02:20 +0100:
>  > Hi Dieter,
>  >
>  > Dieter Maurer wrote:
>  > > Florian Konnertz wrote at 2003-3-11 14:54 +0100:
>  > >  > I encounter several errors relating to ZopeTime:
>  > >  > Zope-2.6.1, ZWiki-0.16
>  > >  >
>  > >  >
>  > >  > http://openspirit.homelinux.net/
>  > >  >
>  > >  > Traceback (innermost last):
>  > >  >    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish
>  > >  >    Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
>  > >  >    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
>  > >  >    Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 126, in __call__
>  > >  >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
>  > >  >    Module OFS.DTMLDocument, line 124, in __call__
>  > >  >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
>  > >  >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 76, in render
>  > >  >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Var, line 219, in render
>  > >  > KeyError: ZopeTime
>  > >
>  > > Apparently, the root of your web site is not found (this
>  > > "Application" object defines "ZopeTime").
>  > Ok. - Very enlightening! :) My mind isn't object-orientated enough yet. ;-)
>  > >
>  > > Usually this means, that a DTML object is called without
>  > > its positional parameters.
>  > >
>  > > Unfortunately, the new tracebacks do not longer tell
>  > > about the objects affected. I expect the "OFS.DTMLDocument, line 124"
>  > > to be the culprit (more precisely, the code in the DTML Method
>  > > that calls this DTML Document).
>  > Document?
>
> Yes, I see (in the traceback) that is is a DTML Document:
>
>      Module OFS.DTMLDocument, line 124, in __call__
>
>  > - Shouldn't it read: "...that calls this DTML object" - if i
>  > got the above explanation right (?)
>
> The DTML Documents seems to be called wrong (from the DTML Method).
>
>  > So i'll do some LOG before line 124 now
>  >       LOG("bself",TRACE,bself)
>  > 124  r=apply(HTML.__call__, (self, bself, REQUEST), kw)
>  > do you think this is right?
>
> No. This time a LOG message does not help much.
>
> If I am right, then you should look at the DTML Methods
> source and check whether the DTML Document is called correctly.
But how can i find out if not by logging? The source is the regular zope
source (see traceback) and it always worked in 2.5.0 and for several
days in 2.6.1.

Florian

--
Florian Konnertz   ---   http://www.florian-konnertz.de