[Zope] Zope 2.6 and TimetableColspan

Jeremy Cook jeremy.cook@ii.uib.no
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:14:26 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to use TimetableColspan 0.4 and Schedule 0.4 with Zope 2.6.1.

I am getting an error:  AttributeError: timetable

when I try to run the simple demo in the README for TimetableColspan.
This has been discussed before in October 2002 but no resolution has
been posted so I hope someone will be able to provide some insight.

The template code that causes this error is:

      <head>
        <title tal:content="template/title_or_id">The title</title>
      </head>
                                          'time_end':'10:00',
                                          'title':'Hello World!'}]"
             tal:omit-tag="">
metal:use-macro="modules/Products/TimetableColspan/timetable/macros/timetable">
            Dummy text: a timetable goes here

And the traceback (from 2.6.0) that I get is:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 228, in _exec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 95, in pt_render
   - <ZopePageTemplate at /jeremy/tt>
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 186, in __call__
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 398, in do_optTag_tal
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 380, in no_tag
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 675, in do_useMacro
  Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 217, in evaluate
   - Line 10, Column 10
   - Expression: standard:'modules/Products/TimetableColspan/timetable/macros/timetable'
   - Names:
      {'container': <Folder instance at 8adab00>,
       'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0x86b948c>,
       'here': <Folder instance at 8adab00>,
       'loop': <SafeMapping instance at 89fae48>,
       'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at 0x86e1bbc>,
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': <SafeMapping instance at 89fae48>,
       'request': <HTTPRequest, URL=http://pinje.ii.uib.no:8080/jeremy/tt>,
       'root': <Application instance at 89521e8>,
       'template': <ZopePageTemplate at /jeremy/tt>,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': jeremy}
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 206, in __call__
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 194, in _eval
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 150, in _eval
   - __traceback_info__: modules
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 367, in restrictedTraverse
   - __traceback_info__: {'path': ['Products', 'TimetableColspan', 'timetable', 'macros', 'timetable'], 'TraversalRequestNameStack': []}
AttributeError: timetable

I have tried with versions 2.6.1 and 2.6.0 with the same result. I am
really trying to use the Schedule product but it seems that I need to
get past this one before I can make any progress.

Thanks for any insight,

Jeremy Cook