[Zope] Login fails on all accounts (even init and emergency)

Marek mm56@cogs.susx.ac.uk
18 Mar 2003 17:16:50 +0000

Hi,

New user, hope you can help.

I've installed zope on a Mandrake 9.0 Linux system. I installed from
rpms (Nexedi's, via urpmi). I've tried setting passwords for inituser
and for an emergency user via zpasswd (which seemed to go fine).

Despite everything, however, when I try to log in to the management
interface it gives me a login window, which just won't go away. No
matter what username or password I enter, it immediately just responds
with a new login window (and hitting cancel simply gives me a "you are
not authorized to access this resource" error.

Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong?

Anything you can tell me greatly appreciated,

Marek