[Zope] Re: problems with init-script

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:42:23 +0100

--VrqPEDrXMn8OVzN4

also sprach johan <johan30@easynet.be> [2003.03.15.2040 +0100]:
> I work on debian, and i am pretty new with zope (version (2.6.1) . I use
> the -deb vesion. It looks very fine, but I have problems with the
> init-script. When I do /etc/init.d/zope start, the server starts, but he
> keeps hanging on the points.

does it hang forever? or will it eventually complete?

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey
=20
english was invented by people, not computers, and it reflects
creativity of the human race (which, of course isn't a race at all).
that is why, when the stars are out, they are visible, but when the
lights are out they are invisible.

--VrqPEDrXMn8OVzN4

--VrqPEDrXMn8OVzN4--