[Zope] ZopeTime error

Florian Konnertz florian.konnertz@web.de
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:51:14 +0100

John Ziniti wrote:

> Florian Konnertz wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm still bothered with the misbehaving ZopeTime object. If you could
>> give me further debugging tips i would be very thankful.
>>
>> NameError: global name 'ZopeTime' is not defined

 > I've seen this before if Anonymous does not have the
 > permission "Access contents information" at the root
 > of your Zope installation.  It's easy to try it out at least.

You are my hero, John!!

That's great! Unbelievable!

Absolut fantastic!

Insane!

BTW, to give Authenticated the aci permission was sufficient in my case.

Cheers,
Florian

P.S. Remember: If you're in my town one day, come over to my house, i'll
pay you a beer!

--
Florian Konnertz   ---   http://www.florian-konnertz.de
http://openspirit.homelinux.net/noowiki/FrontPage