[Zope] Question about inheriting Z Classes

Lubos Culen mirsoft@gmx.net
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:18:33 +0100

Hello!

I have created my own document type (Z Class) in Zope (let's call it "My
document") and I'd like to implement other document's features into
it (concretely, it is workflow feature from Metaflow document, but it can be
anything else). I tried to do it the way I know - to create new Z Class and
inherit the existing objects as Base classes into this Z Class. But I don't
see this "Metaflow document" in the list between these classes (although
Metaflow is properly installed and used in the Zope), so there is not
possibility to inherit it as base class. Is there some possibility how to
use behavior of this class in my classes or how to inherit the class other
way?

Thank to all for the answer!

Lubos.