[Zope] Warning: don't refresh MonkeyPatches

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:04:48 +0100

As an extra precaution you could explicitly disallow a refresh by setting

__refresh_module__ =3D 0

in your monkey patch module.

Stefan

--On Freitag, 21. M=E4rz 2003 12:47 -0500 Paul Winkler =
<pw_lists@slinkp.com>=20

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/