[Zope] how to access content inside folders of zclasses?

einar jensen einar@hf.ntnu.no
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:39:41 +0100

At 21:07 20.03.2003 +0100, you wrote:

>I am not sure, I understand your problem, but ...

I think you understood it quite well :)

>   Any attribute (i.e. "method", "property") of the ZClass
>   is also an attribute of its instances.
>
>   Thus, you should be able to access the images like this:
>
>         <yourInstance>.<yourFolder>.<yourImage>

Yes. That was what i thought, and expected. But it did not work.
Not until I set the appropriate permissions in the control panel for that
zclass/folder.

It now works the way I want it, but it is starting to get clear to me that
i should have started working on python based products insted of zclasses.

Einar