[Zope] [i18n] ZPT examples & how-To set up for 2.61? ... please!

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:28:09 +0100

I am trying to do i18n on one of my sites. And as it is allready in zpt,
I believe that it might be most practical to use the i18n tag.

But I cannot find any information whatsoever on how to set it up!

The most informative link I have found is:
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ZPTInternationalizationSupport

But it is only about 10% of the information neede. Ie.

- Where do I put the translated texts and should they be .po file?
- What enables me to use .po files?
- What kind of products do I need to install to get a "Hello World"  /
"Heute Leute" example up and running.

Any kind of help/pointers will be very apreciated ... please!

regards Max M