[Zope] Communicating between ZEO master and client over SSL?

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:09:21 +0200

Hi all

We want a ZOE master storage at one site, and a ZEO client
at a remote site. We want to secure the connection between
the client and the server. The best I could think up so far,
is to set up an ssh tunnel between the two sites, forwarding
a port on the local machine to one on the remote machine.

But I'm sure there must be a best practice on how this should
be done. Could someone point me at a HOWTO? I've found Pound,
and Infrae's
http://www.infrae.com/products/silva/docs/SysAdmin/SquidNotes
but these look like they refer to a cluster of ZEO nodes at
*one* site.

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za