[Zope] Problem while adding LDAP adapter

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:39:27 -0500

it is not possible to give you any help if you don't give some more
details, like...

- OS
- LDAP server and version
- python-ldap package version
- the *full* traceback if there is one
- LDAP adapter version (???? - see note below)

by the way, if the product you use is really the "LDAP Adapter", which
has not been maintained in over a year, you might be on your own.

jens