[Zope] ZClass subclassing DTML Document

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:40:45 -0500

Yes, you could change the constructor python script so that it contained =
some=20
"boilerplate" code that was preloaded. This could be done by putting a DT=
ML=20
method in the ZClass that contained the default code. Then the constructo=
r=20
could snarf it using its document_src method and set itself using=20
manage_edit.

Uploading would be fine too, just add a file form field to the constructo=
r=20
form and set the contents of the ZClass instance to the file using=20
manage_edit.

hth,

-Casey