[Zope] pb upgrading Zope 2.5.0 -> 2.6.1

Nicolas LAURANCE nicolas.laurance@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:06:34 +0200

hello all,

question 1 :
here is my situation :

I have developped a website under zope 2.5.0, mostly w/ dtml a python
scripts.
It is based on zclass defined in products (not external products)
3 of them were imported without pbs under Zope 2.6.1, but one of them (that
has nothing special), when I import it raises :

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: No module named iclass

but I didn't define any iclass, it must be internal to Zope.
How can I handle this ?

If i rewrite the product under Zope 2.6.1, what should I do fot it to be
able to handle mt ols instances ? reuse the same class id ?

any pointer appreciated.

question 2:
when i import folders, the bobobase_modification_time of all the objects is
reset to the date of importation.
how can I keep this date unchanged when importing ?

thank you for your answers zopers.