[Zope] ZODB bug? (Surrogate instance '_p_oid')

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:46:24 +0200

On Monday 31 March 2003 11:28, Chris Withers wrote:
> Dunno what a 'Surrogate' is, but that doesn't sound like part of ZODB and
> it is likely where your error lies.
>
> What Zope version/Products/etc are you using?

This appears I don't know why. The only thing I know it is from ZODB
(probably). After error appears, Zope does not responds anymore untill I
restart it.

As I mentioned, I use Zope 2.6.1. Products? Absolutely nothing special.
Standard.

--
Regards, Bogdan

Any sufficiently advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux.
		-- Jim Dennis