[Zope] Zope performance documentation

Fabio Rolando ziofunk@tiscali.it
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:57:38 +0200

First of all thank you a lot for you attention.
I'm quite new to Zope so it is still difficoult to understand how it will
work when the system will be deployed.
We need to size the system for (all values are the absolute maximumwe
expect) 10.000 authenticated users, 10.000 documents (5000 pdf with 200 Kb
average size, and 500 html), 1000 hits/minute. Do you think we can use Zope
alone (no ZEO, no Apache)?
Does the server's hardware need to carry anything special?
Thank you.