[Zope] error in addZSQLMethod.

Santoshi Reddy sreddy@cise.ufl.edu
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:12:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi Folks,

I am trying to add zsql method using python script.I have written the
following.

context.manage_addZSQLMethod('selectname', title='selectname',
connection_id='Oracle_database_connection', arguments='PROF_ID,firstname,middlename,lastname,email,linktowebpage,degree,officenumber,telephonenumber',
template='Select firstname from Professor')

The error that i get is an attribute error.Can someone tell me how to
fix it. Also if anyone has come across a tutorial on using zope API
where u can add new products using python,please send me the URL.

Thanks,
S.