[Zope] DTML Sendmail Error

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Mon, 05 May 2003 11:38:04 +0200

Zope@Stylus wrote:
> What len() is being asked for??

Well, use the source, Luke. ;) You are the one with the source on your
disk, I for example, would have to download Zope 2.5.1 and check that I
have the same Python version as you (you don't mention it) to be sure
I'm actually looking at the same code.

But almost as good would be if you could provide an example of what you
do to get this error. That would probably explain what you do wrong.

Since the error occurs in rf822.py, it probably is either the headers,
one specific header or the body that is empty. The 2.5.1 MailHost send
didn't have a very stable handling of header-handling, so it was easy to
**** up.