[Zope] re: Google-like search results

Ken ken@room17.org
Mon, 5 May 2003 17:47:18 +0200 (CEST)

ciao Fabio,

I use an external method based on the one described in this how-to:

http://www.zope.org/Members/Ioan/FastSiteSearch

to achieve this. However, it requires a lot of text to be in metadata and may be the cause of my frequent memory errors and Zope crash/restarts. In fact if anyone could point me in the direction of a solution for that, or a source of info on the metadata-memory issue I would be very grateful ;-)

Ken