[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Create top-level folder

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
06 May 2003 14:28:21 +0200

--=-D/uxd+NNS2XuCFz9b0JG

Am Mon, 2003-03-31 um 02.40 schrieb Matt Ficken:
> Part of my product's job is to create a top-level folder. I can have it d=
o that only when, from the management interface's "add function", I add it =
to the root directory. I would like it to always be able to go to the root =
directory, regardless of where its added.=20
> In order to do this, I need to access the root directory object, but I do=
n't know how. What function can I call to return the root directory object?=
 Would 'getPhysicalRoot' do what I want? if yes, what do I call it on?
What about the PARENTS request variable?

Andreas

--=-D/uxd+NNS2XuCFz9b0JG

--=-D/uxd+NNS2XuCFz9b0JG--