[Zope] CookieCrumbler and restricted Access

Andreas Pakulat ap125@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Wed, 07 May 2003 16:50:09 +0200

--z4+8/lEcDcG5Ke9S

Hi,

I now use CookieCrumbler to authenticate the users, but I still got a
problem. But first let me explain the site structure a bit:

<HOME>
 |- acl_users - with all site-related users
 |- CookieCrumbler's cookie_authentication
 |- News
 |   |- index_html
 |   |- Editinterface

The Problem is within the News folder, the index_html is accessible for
everybody, but contains a dtml-if so that a Link to EditInterface is
only provided for Logged in users. This works fine, but if I click this
Link I have to authenticate again, even if I'm already logged in?! I've
only disabled Acuirement for the View-permission of this file and set it
for the Manager and the Webeditor role.

Or do I have to add another cookie_authenticate to each Subfolder?

Andreas

--=20
You will triumph over your enemy.

--z4+8/lEcDcG5Ke9S