[Zope] External Editor stopped working for me

Roger Fisher rlfisher@sprynet.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 11:16:36 -0700

I love the External Editor product - it's worked flawlessly on a Win98
system.  I just moved to a Win/XP system.  External Editor worked for about
a week, but now for some reason always fails with:

FATAL ERROR: {Errno 1] No such file or directory: C:\\Documents and
Settings\\Roger\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet
Files\\Content.IE5\\mumble\object[1].zope

I'm wondering why this worked for awhile, and now stopped.  And for some
reason, my actual directory structure now includes ...\Local
Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5

Not sure how the extra Temp got in there, or how to circumvent it.

Thanks for any  advice.