Fwd: Re: [Zope] Combining hits from searching 2 ZCatalogs at once

Gordon Lai klaorman@yahoo.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 13:03:42 -0700 (PDT)

--0-749883236-1052337822=:25263

Hi,

Can someone please try to answer this? Otherwise I'm
stuck and I'm not sure how else to fix the problem.
Thanks!

Gordon

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://search.yahoo.com