[Zope] Comparison chart for bug statuses in each month in CMF Collector!!!

saravanan annamalai saravanan_anna@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 06:49:20 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2018613462-1052401760=:81246

Hi,
   I am trying to do the following task.    Producing a comparison chart for a collector on the basis of status of bugs for the last 4 months. ie) i want the details of how many bugs were in pending state,assigned state,etc..... at the end of each of 4 previous months.   Right now I am able to get the status of each bug as on today only...   I dont want to use database as a solution for this one..  Is there any way by which I can extend CMF COllector class...and acheive the target....???   Has anybody encountered the same or similar problem?..  Please guide me or if possible send ur codes...
regards
saravanan A

--0-2018613462-1052401760=:81246

<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; I am trying to do the following task.&nbsp; &nbsp; Producing a comparison chart for a collector on the basis of status of bugs for the last 4 months.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>ie) i want the details of how many bugs were in pending state,assigned state,etc..... at the end of each of 4 previous months.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Right now I am able to get the status of each bug as on today only... </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; I dont want to use database as a solution for this one..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Is there any way by which I can extend CMF COllector class...and acheive the target....???</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Has anybody encountered the same or similar problem?..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;Please guide me or if possible send ur codes...</DIV>
<DIV><BR>regards<BR>saravanan A</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-2018613462-1052401760=:81246--