[Zope] Macromedia Contribute and ZOPE

Steve McMahon steve@reidmcmahon.com
Thu, 08 May 2003 08:28:18 -0700

Contribute tries to save these files under names with leading
underscores. Zope is among several platforms that don't like it.
Macromedia has received multiple complaints. Their reply to mine was,
basically: if it works with IIS we're satisfied.

I'd guess that it ought to be possible to patch Zope's ftp to translate
leading underscores into something acceptable.