[Zope] Setting Default Roles/Permissions for product

Stacy Roberts Ladnier Stacy.Roberts@noaa.gov
Thu, 08 May 2003 14:48:53 -0500

--------------456A3A0D15160656BE894793

How do I set the default roles of for a Python product's permissions
(keep in mind I have added 3 new roles) programmatically inside the
product code?

In my product classes, I use ClassSecurityInfo and I do make sure to
InitializeClass after declaring all my security settings. In my security
declarations, I include multiple lines similar to :
                             security.setPermissionDefault('Add
records', ('Custodian'))

My permissions are shown on the main security tab. However, some of the
permissions pick up the default roles, some do not, and others have NO
roles defines.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!!

--------------456A3A0D15160656BE894793

begin:vcard
n:Ladnier;Stacy