[Zope] Problem with ZCTextIndex

Braun Brelin bbrelin@openapp.biz
Fri, 9 May 2003 16:43:12 +0100

Hello,

I've created a ZCTextIndex Lexicon object called 'ZCTextLexicon' in the root of
my plone portal.

However, when I try to add a ZCTextIndex in my portal_catalog tool, I get the
following error (shown at the end of this e-mail).

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Braun Brelin

LookupError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
    * Module Zope.App.startup, line 182, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Products.ZCTextIndex.ZCTextIndex, line 246, in manage_addZCTextIndex
    * Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 382, in manage_addIndex
    * Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 897, in addIndex
    * Module Products.ZCTextIndex.ZCTextIndex, line 78, in __init__

LookupError: Lexicon "ZCTextLexicon" not found (Also, an error occurred while
attempting to render the standard error message.)