[Zope] how to use the document object in a script

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 08:39:28 -0400

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 05:08:42PM +0200, Wim Bekker wrote:
> The 'myScript' has:
> Return context.title
>
> The result is the title for the folder where the document is in. I'm
> expecting the title for the document itself.
>
> Context always seems to be the folder I'm working on. How do I get the
> object (document)?

yes, context is the folder and not the DTML object.

Go to the script's Bindings tab, bind something to "Namespace",
and you should be able to access anything the DTML doc or method knows
about that way.

--

Paul Winkler
home:  http://www.slinkp.com