[Zope] Zope, Zope 3 and Plone in Europython ( June 25-27, 2003 )

Heimo Laukkanen huima@iki.fi
Tue, 13 May 2003 19:27:00 +0100

We are finally almost ready with the program for Zope-track in
Europython and we can easily say that Europython 2003 will be amazing 3
days of Zope for sure! If we would have any more cool talks, it would
be illegal.

If you are interested about Zope 3, you will be glad to come, since
Guido van Rossum is doing a state of Zope 3 talk on behalf of Jim
Fulton. Other presentations will include presentations about through the
web editing, functional tests and security certification for Zope 3.

Ploners will be pleased to see Alexander Limi perform his State of Plone
talk - and be amazed to see what new Benjamin Saller has to show for us
with ArcheTypes. And soon to be Plone-programmers will enjoy Maik
Röder's UML-models about Plone.

At the same time we have also a whole bunch of other great CMS-systems
to be shown: Nuxeo's CPS, Iuveno's Kontentor, Ikaaro, Infrae's Silva and
Struktur's Icoya CMS. During the conference we also plan to have a CMS
Roundtable discussions, on which we will discuss about all these
different projects and see what there is in the future for all of us.

And naturally we will have a lot of cool presentations about amazing
products, like CMFCollectorNG, ex. Adaptable Storage - now Ape - and
DirectoryStorage, Reflow and so on.

People interested about financial success and doing business with Zope
will enjoy presentations about Zope Europe Association and Plone
Network. We will also have numerous presentations about Zope usage
around the Europe, so be sure to come and see how others are using Zope
-- and whether there is something to be learned from them.

Talks database:
http://www.europython.org/sessions/talks

Registration:
http://www.europython.org/Registration/register

Be sure to come, and bring your friends and family too. We want to get
great group pictures to show the world that Python and Zope are alive
and kicking in Europe.

-huima