[Zope] Zope 2.6.1 don't run in Linux Redhat 7.3

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
14 May 2003 09:16:42 -0400

I develop in Zope on Redhat 7.3, so it does indeed work.  You'll need to
provide more information.  Try starting Zope like this:

./start -D STUPID_LOG_FILE=

This will print debug log messages to the screen.

- C