[Zope] Persistence of DataStructures in Collector class???

saravanan annamalai saravanan annamalai" <saravanan_anna@rediffmail.com
15 May 2003 10:14:02 -0000

Hi All,

      I am extending the Collector class in CMFCollector.  I have
added a dictionary data structure inside the Collector class. I am
manipulating the dictionary whenever status of a bug changes. For
this I have added some scripts inside the CMF_Collector_Work Flow
and it works perfectly.

    I want this data structure to be persistent..  Whats the
problem I have now is... the dictionary value gets lost whenever I
restart zope.

Is there any way to make it persistent without using database or
ZODB.????

regards
saravanan A
Impress your clients! Send mail from me @ mycompany.com .