[Zope] Dtml-Document - another related question

Deniz, Metin Metin.Deniz@commerzbankib.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 14:45:26 +0200

Hello Maik, Larry

thanks you very much for the quick response. <dtml-var
"FolderAA.docAA(None,_)"> is exactly what I need.

If you guys don't mind me asking another question:
<dtml-var "FolderAA.docAA(None,_)"> works, because its in the FolderAA is in
the same namespace like docA.

But how would I access the docB from within docA?

Thanks and regards,

Metin Deniz

-----Original Message-----
From: Maik Jablonski [mailto:maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de]
Sent: 19 May 2003 14:24
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Re: Dtml-Document

Deniz, Metin wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I hope you can help me with the following or give me a hint where to  look
> for further information:
>
> I have a application with following structure
>
> FolderA
> ------docA (dtml-document)
> ------FolderAA
> -----------docAA
> FolderB
> ------docB
> ------FolderBB
> -----------docBB
>
> Suppose you are in FolderA and try the following from within docA:
>    <dtml-var  docAA>

Try something like.

<dtml-var "FolderAA.docAA(None,_)">

For further infos read the ZopeBook:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/

Cheers, Maik

Try <a href="/foldera/folderaa/docAA><dtml-var docAA> </a>

I hope you can help me with the following or give me a hint where to  look
for further information:

I have a application with following structure

FolderA
------docA (dtml-document)
------FolderAA
-----------docAA
FolderB
------docB
------FolderBB

Suppose you are in FolderA and try the following from within docA:
   <dtml-var  docAA>

As expected it does not work, but unfortunatelly the situation requires me
to find a way to accomplish this.

Thank you very much for you help.

Regards,

Metin Deniz