[zope] [Zope] How to Add a File Dynamically??

Sergey Volobuev zope@phpv.khv.ru
Tue, 20 May 2003 00:34:39 +1100

>> While adding a new folder I would like to add 3 files by default into
>> the
>> folder (like when i add a folder object through ZMI)
>> 1) index_html - (Page Template)
>> 2) tree.py - (Python Script)
>> 3) getPath.zsql - (ZSQL Method)

BTW, are you sure that your task cannot be achieved with just one
tree.py and one getPath.zsql, both placed in root folder? Maybe I'm
wrong, but this design (multiple copies of slightly different _code_)
looks really ugly. Just imagine that you have 10 000 folders with
PythonScripts in each and you found a bug in your script's code...