[Zope] Natting to public IP not working

Praveen Kumar praveen@softprosys.com
20 May 2003 09:07:30 +0530

Dear List,
     I'm accessing Zope server with local IP where it is working fine.
When natting my local IP to Public IP it is not navigating (as web
pages) but it is working fine if you go from zope management folder.
eg: I'm accessing Zope server (Management) at 192.168.1.179:8080. where
I have /demo/LA folder. I want to access this folder directly as a web
page. It is working fine by accessing http://192.168.1.179:8080/demo/LA
but after natting this IP address with the public IP say,
http://202.65.65.1:8080/demo/LA it is not working but it is accessible
through http://202.65.65.1:8080/. What might be the problem?
--

Thanks & Regards
Praveen Kumar

-----------------------SOFTPRO DISCLAIMER------------------------------

Information contained in this E-MAIL and any attachments are
confidential being  proprietary to SOFTPRO SYSTEMS  is 'privileged'
and 'confidential'.

If you are not an intended or authorised recipient of this E-MAIL or
have received it in error, You are notified that any use, copyiny or
dissemination  of the information contained in this E-MAIL in any
manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Please delete it immediately
and notify the sender by E-MAIL.

In such a case reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination
of this E-MAIL is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

SOFTPRO SYSYTEMS does not REPRESENT or WARRANT that an attachment
hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects.

The opinions expressed in this E-MAIL and any ATTACHEMENTS may be
those of the author and are not necessarily those of SOFTPRO SYSTEMS.