[Zope] Re: [ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope on Sharp Zaurus SL 5xxxx

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 09:06:28 -0400

the short answer: forget it. zope needs more processing power and
memory than you can provide on a handheld if you want to have somewhat
acceptable server response times. you might be able to do it, but what
use is it to have something running that will take a minute to answer
requests?

jens